Our jewellery creations adorn the most prestigious places in Poland and around the world:
- St. Hyacinth Basilica in Chicago- A large icon of Our Lady of Częstochowa that was brought in from Poland occupies the shrine in the basilica's western transept. The icon, which had been blessed by Pope John Paul II is crowned in keeping with Roman Catholic tradition, with the Virgin Mary's crown measuring nearly a foot long while the infant Jesus's crown being slightly smaller in size, each one bookended by bas-relief sculpted angels. Both crowns were crafted by Adam’s Jewelry Inc in Chicago where melted down the gold and set the precious gemstones in them. Gold for the crowns was donated by thousands of parishioners with the gold alone weighed in at ten pounds.
- Vatican - Golden Rose - a gift to our beloved pope John Paul II.
- Czestochowa, Jasna Gora - a Golden Rosary with hart and crosses - a gift from the American Polonia.
- Torun, TV Trwam & Radio Maryja - a copy of the Crown and Sceptre, natural size, made from silver and amber.
- Skarzysko Kamienna - a golden Crown on the picture of The Mother of God.
- and many, many more...
- Our company is also a main sponsor for many polish picnics, soccer teams, schools and games.
Our company is also a main sponsor for many polish picnics, soccer teams, schools and games.
Owners of Adam's Jewelry offer to their clients many years of experience and knowledge about jewellery making. Our designs are well known and appreciated, many of them are sold immediately.We represent many well known companies like:
If you are away from your home, computer and Internet don't worry - you can hear about us in many radio stations, TV commercials, you can find us in many polish newspapers and magazines, as well on iTVN.
We would like to invite you to visit our web page often as our selection changes and grows regularly.